Saturday 27 March 2010

Other ideas


I love most of these images! The teracotta pots are fine in this instance because they are not so clean, they look like they're weathered from sitting in a garden for a while. I would love to have the cheese and bread baskets like this - with homous and pesto dips, wow!! I don't like the cake (not home-made looking, they look expensive) or bouquet (too much foliage, not enough flowers). the overall colour scheme, might be bland but it is a charming scheme - it is green, and there is life in the herbs - not quite like the bland dead yellow and brown of straw, twig and corn.


I really like these place cards, as they look very easy to make, and are quite effective for such a simple idea. I would probably have different colours though. The cake is very pretty too, but the red flowers are too bold, peach or pink would be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails